apartment complex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• apartment complex

total sqft is 65545 cut up in sections 1000 sqft to 3500sqft my chart says around 160.00 I think it will take 2 guys around 4 hours. It seems like I should charge more like 220.00.
    Also they want side walks edge 3 times that is 3880 feet of edging
    they want beds edged 2640 feet.Im thinking .60 per ft around 1500.00
    they want flowers planted by office want price on 200 flowers.They want price per flat pluss labor. Thanks

MacTrina Lawn care

Hi Mactrina

total sqft is 65545 cut up in sections 1000 sqft to 3500sqft my chart says around 160.00
    When you say 'your chart says' are you saying you think you should charge $160.00 per cut?

I think it will take 2 guys around 4 hours. It seems like I should charge more like $220.00.
    Are you saying (2 guys x 4 hours each) = 8 man hours total.

$220 / 8 man hours = $27.50 per many hour?

Also they want side walks edge 3 times that is 3880 feet of edging
    How many man hours do you think this will take?

they want beds edged 2640 feet. I'm thinking .60 per ft around 1500.00
    How many man hours will this take?

they want flowers planted by office want price on 200 flowers.They want price per flat pluss labor.
    How long would it take to install? What is the price in your area per flat?

Also what is the largest property you are servicing now? How much are you charging for that and the services associated with it?

This can give us a baseline of where you are at.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I cheated I asked the manger what the company was charging per cut she told me 250.00 and they are very unhappy with them. I will have to go with 230.00 and they will will be very happy with my work

Comment

Why go lower? Charge the same, just prove you can do better..

In Memory of My Dad..1943-2008..Gary "Snuffy" Smith

Comment

I cheated I asked the manger what the company was charging per cut she told me 250.00 and they are very unhappy with them. I will have to go with 230.00 and they will will be very happy with my work
          I am happy to hear you asked them! I would think you should consider that the manager could be low balling the price.

Also you might want to ask them what they were unhappy about with the previous company so you won't fall into the same situation.

How does $250 per cut work for you?

Why go lower? Charge the same, just prove you can do better..
          I agree. They don't seem to be complaining about the price. They are complaining about the service.

Keep us posted on how this goes.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

I dont think she was low balling me. Because we were talking about the mulch
            I did not measure the beds because there was just dirt.She said that was one of the problems with the other company.I asked her if she had the measurements she looked it up and said it was 1.29 sq.yd and the total came to 3400.00 I then asked her about leaf removaal there paying 2300. for that.and then I asked about price per mow.She is not happy with them because they are contracted to edge all walks and they just did by the office and they dont weed eat very well. The reason Im going a little low is because Im a small company that has to proove we can handle 3 or 4 apartments and do a nice job

Comment

What is the largest property you are servicing now? How much are you charging for that and the services associated with it? How many man hours does it take to complete?

I think that would help to figure out how this one compares.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X