Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What percentage of your estimates do you win?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What percentage of your estimates do you win?

What percentage of the jobs that you bid on do you win?
    0% to 10%
    0.00%
    10% to 20%
    0.00%
    20% to 30%
    14.29%
    30% to 40%
    0.00%
    40% to 50%
    0.00%
    50% to 60%
    0.00%
    60% to 70%
    0.00%
    70% to 80%
    42.86%
    80% to 90%
    28.57%
    90% to 100%
    14.29%
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

I think some customers are just kicking tires, so to speak. Just interested in what a job would cost, but not really looking to hire. I get a large portion of my bids turned to jobs.
    Northern California

Comment

I made 3 bids on 3 different schools but I ended up getting 2 out of 3 to do so yeah. I got pretty happy with that

Comment

Very interesting insights so far. I hope more members vote!

What is your view on the % of bids you win as being an indicator of your pricing. Can this tell you if your prices are too high or too low?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

I tend to underbid a LOT of people, and some people dont like that. Like they think you are lowballing the whole business. But, I look at it this way, I do my business legit, have the lic. and ins. and pay all my taxes, so if I can do it a little cheaper, and make more people happy, why not.
          All is fair in business.
          Northern California

Comment

Oh great picture! Can you tell us a little about that?

Comment

Well i dont know about some people. Today for example, i gave this guy a bid for taking care of his property, he lives on 2/3's an acre and it is very well manicured, along one side of the property it has hedges that are ten feet tall and 52 feet long and he wants everything done weekly, did i mention this house is right on the golf course. This guy is loaded, and he said i was way way to high on my bid, he had 3 others alot lower, this job would take at least an hour each visit, oh yeh, its on a huge hill going down to the golf course. I bid 50 per cut or 12 month at pay plan at 150 per month and he thinks i am nutts....LOL...i think i was even a little low....thanks for letting me let off some steam

Comment

Working...
              X