Mowing Job

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mowing Job

I was asked to give a bid on a mowing job. It is 2 1/2 Acers it has a some trees on it, no to bad. The person that I doing the bid for is a realtor and has a lot of other jobs that I can pick up. She is wanting it mowed every week what do you all think would be a good price to mow 2 1/2 acres?

I was asked to give a bid on a mowing job. It is 2 1/2 Acers it has a some trees on it, no to bad. The person that I doing the bid for is a realtor and has a lot of other jobs that I can pick up. She is wanting it mowed every week what do you all think would be a good price to mow 2 1/2 acres?

Does the property have any buildings on it? Is there any trimming that will have to be done? if so how much? How long do you think it will take you to mow? How long for trimming if there is any?, Any concrete surfaces you have to blow off? All factors in figuring what to charge. You need to be catious about cust that prom more work not all follow through with it , they are just looking to get a better deal, then you are stuck with an account that you dont make enough on that will get under your skin and leave you in a place that you need to decide do you keep it or let it go. I think Steve had mentioned this in a thread about ending up stuck like that, with an account not making enough and the problem with dumping could lead to bad word of mouth for your LCO. Good luck, and answer those questions and you should be close to a good bid.

Comment

Estimating lawns.

Weber:

I posted a video today on estimating lawns.

Check it out here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN97aSeHR3Q

and the post:

http://www.gopherforum.com/showthread.php?t=7316

I think this will help you.

Keith
      Start a profitable lawn care business.

Comment

Working...
      X