Help me bid 5,000 square foot patio pressure wash sand out of the joints

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me bid 5,000 square foot patio pressure wash sand out of the joints

I need to bid a job to pressure wash the sand out of the joints of a 5,000 sq ft patio and replace the sand with polymeric sand

I need to bid a job to pressure wash the sand out of the joints of a 5,000 sq ft patio and replace the sand with polymeric sand
    5,000 sq ft is pretty huge. I'd think that would take at least 4-5 hours.

Comment

Hi btevans01,

Welcome to our forum.

How long are you thinking this would take to pressure wash the sand out?

What about how long to put new sand in?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Barbie sent me an email on this post and said "It's a 2 day 2 man job. 32 hours total. Pavers have to dry before the polymeric can be put down."
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

patio bid

any suggestions on a price?

Comment

Price

What do you have to make an hour? I usally charge 50 - 60 an hour for pressure washing, without any chmcls Other then a sealer. 5k sqft pob aprox. 4 1/2 to 5 hours with sealing the concrete afterwards. i would charge about 200 hope this helps

Comment

32 hours? I doubt it. I did about 1500 sq ft the other day in 1.5 hours. And ya, you have to come back for the sand later, but sanding is pretty quick, maybe another 2 hours for 5000 sq ft.

Comment

Thanks!

I appreciate everyone's input! It was a big help!

Comment

Let us know what you finally decide to bid and if you get it. It will help others in the future better understand how to bid such jobs.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X