please help me bid this ohio job!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help me bid this ohio job!!!!!

This is my first year working for my self and I just don't know what everyone else is charging so, can anyone help me with this condo bid that I have an opportunity to bid on its about 5-8 acers with 125 flower beds and 11 condo's in the alotment, its to provide lawn maintenance weekly, Oh there is also a pond located in the front of the lot. I thought to charge about 1000.00 per wk is that to high?

any suggestions anyone?

thanks

I think most people would need more info to help you here. Go to google earth or virtual earth & get an arial picture of the property you can post. That would help us help you.

Comment

We have some clients what charge per condo unit. Some charge by square feet. 1000 is a good bid but i cant see the property if you gave a square footage estimate i could better help you.

Comment

thanks,
        I'm going to get the size of lot and post it. also I'm trying to get the location from google.

Comment

how do u use virtial earth ? is it free?
          donnie montegna

Comment

I think it is free but you have to download a program.
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Go to: http://maps.live.com Use the 'bird's eye' feature when you get to your address.

It is free and you do not have to download a program.

While live.com gives very detailed pictures, I still like http://earth.google.com better because of their measurment tools, coordinate referencing, and ability to upload directly from GPS.
              You can also develop overlays and description windows for presentation purposes.

If you have questions concerning the use of these programs, let me know.

Keith
              Start a profitable lawn care business.

Comment

Oh thanks for letting us know. I forgot if there was a download or not
                - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
                X