Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOA Accepting Bids

Below is the email from the HOA:
    Our current landscaping contact will be up in a couple of months. The existing company does a great job, but they are too expensive. We are accepting bids for the following: Maintaining Lawn care and landscaping for a 400 foot x 32 foot subdivision entry way (once weelky); (2) quater acre plots (once weekly), and pasture mowing for about 5 acres (once a month). In addition, we have 5 huge dead oak trees that eventually need to be removed. I prefer dealing with one company that can do everything, but I'm willing to contract out the trees seperately if needed. The entry way of our subdivision also needs some flowers. I think about 20-30 flats will work (we can buy them if needed).
    Please quote a 6 month mowing contract for the entry way and 5 acre pasture. Quote the 5 trees and 20 flats of planted flowers seperately. Please send bids by May 15th so that we can make a decision.

Thanks for all your responses and I would really appreciate your help with this one. Greg

Hi Greg,

Of that listing of work, which would you be comfortable with doing and which would you have to sub contract out?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X