Hedge Demolation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hedge Demolation

Customer wants most of them trimmed but the 3 larger ones completly lowerd 3FT from the ground, ( I explained that dramatic drop may well kill the bushes ) What should I price the trimming on those hedges and bushes.

I'd base it on the time it'll take you, remember to factor in the cleanup, which will probably take as long as the cutting. Also, if you're going to have to haul it to the dump, I always add on a charge for the time/cost of driving to the dump.

Comment

I was thinking 280.00 to 320.00

Comment

Anyone know the cost of labor for installing new topsoil and also doing mulch ?>

Comment

We recently had a post on mulch installation http://lawnchat.com/?p=123

Basically it came down to whatever was your material cost, then double that price for your bid.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Oh sweet thanks a bunch Mr. Steve

Comment

Did you get the job? What price did you ultimately go with?

Can you show us some "After" pictures as well?
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I am looking forward to seeing your bid as well and if it was accepted. Let us know! Having that information is a huge help for the starter ups out here.

Comment

Working...
                X