Bid for Auto Zone help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bid for Auto Zone help

I am going to bid on a new Auto Zone store lawn care svc and would like to know if anyone else has a Comm. account with some what the same items (ie. mowing, edging, mulch, shrub trimming etc.) I've got all the info from the Landscaping Forming, because when they are through installing everything he said that his out of it. So he was very helpfully with all the figures. I just need a little help with parking lot blowing/cleaning.

Can you post a satellite image of it? I think that would help.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Hello AC

Can we get some squarefootage on the property

Comment

Need a few days. Also goole earth shows just the land before the Store was built and all 300 shrubs and 30+ trees and 2,700 sq SOD was put down . It's on 1.78 acres., Address 7735 Fayetteville Road, Raleigh, NC 27603. I will go get sq yrds of parking lot soon. Thanks again

Comment

Parking lot area:
          26' x 147'
          26' x 65'
          26' x 65'
          65' x 200'
          83' x 120'

Comment

Quote[/b] (aclawncareservice @ April 20 2008,6:31)]Parking lot area:
            26' x 147'
            26' x 65'
            26' x 65'
            65' x 200'
            83' x 120'
            Hi AC

If you have the cutting & trimming services covered, I would bid it something like this for the parking lot:
            2x2x0.5x your hourly rate= 2 men 2 backpack blowers 30min each @ your hourly rate per man (providing you have 2 good blowers and fast walkers) this should be more than enough time, but remember a task that takes you a certin amount of time doesnt mean someone else may take longer for the same task.

Good Luck
            Tim

Comment

Now we have 30162 square feet of lot now we need to find out a price per square foot any input anyone i will get back to you.

Comment

Working...
              X