Bidding pressure washing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bidding pressure washing?

I have to bid on some pressure washing a house and sidewalk and drive way. What is a good way to price out how much to charge some one?

Quote[/b] (jawwells @ April 01 2008,9:43)]I have to bid on some pressure washing a house and sidewalk and drive way. What is a good way to price out how much to charge some one?
    its going to depend on your location, but...

a hosue wash...single story $1 per foot
    second story $2

add a little extra due to gas prices...

driveway....depdns on the size and what your doing to it.
    any chems?
    oil stains?

are you using hot or cold water?

Comment

I have a question what type of power washing will you be using?

Comment

It is an excell washer and it is 2600psi. There are a few stains on the cement and I will be using cold water. I am not sure about the chemicals yet. Most likely a non abrasive non toxic soap of some kind.

Comment

I do alot of powerwashing in my area and I charge by the hour. I only charge $75 an hour but alot of the other companies are charging $90

Comment

Wanted to let you guys know I got the job today. It was 198 ft around two story house plus, the inside of a 20 by 30 ft grage floor @ .10 cents a sq ft. I charged $450 and got the job. It will be about only 4 to 5 hours of work. Yeah!
            Good deal or what?

Comment

Good Job!

You should take some before and after pictures to show us how it turned out!
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X