Bidding pressure washing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bidding pressure washing?

I have to bid on some pressure washing a house and sidewalk and drive way. What is a good way to price out how much to charge some one?

Quote[/b] (jawwells @ April 01 2008,9:43)]I have to bid on some pressure washing a house and sidewalk and drive way. What is a good way to price out how much to charge some one?
    its going to depend on your location, but...

a hosue wash...single story $1 per foot
    second story $2

add a little extra due to gas prices...

driveway....depdns on the size and what your doing to it.
    any chems?
    oil stains?

are you using hot or cold water?

Comment

I have a question what type of power washing will you be using?

Comment

It is an excell washer and it is 2600psi. There are a few stains on the cement and I will be using cold water. I am not sure about the chemicals yet. Most likely a non abrasive non toxic soap of some kind.

Comment

I do alot of powerwashing in my area and I charge by the hour. I only charge $75 an hour but alot of the other companies are charging $90

Comment

Wanted to let you guys know I got the job today. It was 198 ft around two story house plus, the inside of a 20 by 30 ft grage floor @ .10 cents a sq ft. I charged $450 and got the job. It will be about only 4 to 5 hours of work. Yeah!
            Good deal or what?

Comment

Good Job!

You should take some before and after pictures to show us how it turned out!
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
              X