Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah i dont know how to do that.

Comment

everything in the pic minus the building in the upper right is what he wants maintained. on the left theres ony a 20ft strip from parking lot he wants mowed rest is just woods

also back wall which dosnt show up in pic ia about a long as building

Comment

the 1st pond guess its 120ft across

Comment

second lake both are clogged with stuff and nasty he wants them to look nice

Comment

heres the second building hes got wants maintaind and also wants it pressured washed every 8mo.

Comment

Took me few minutes find it on google earth, BUT I found it. Now tell me are the ponds in the back?

Comment

yep one on either side left side is in lot next to building

Comment

how long do you think it will take you to clean it up? Do you have any equipment to work with? Like tractor bush hog , ?

Comment

yeah i got all that but the prob i got is the lake is not drainging right and he wants me to throw some waders on and go in and get the crap from around the pipe then clean it out.

How much should i charge for pressure cleaning both buildings? and back wall

Comment

Quote[/b] (A.P.L.S @ Oct. 24 2007,5:35)]yeah i got all that but the prob i got is the lake is not drainging right and he wants me to throw some waders on and go in and get the crap from around the pipe then clean it out.

How much should i charge for pressure cleaning both buildings? and back wall
                      I would charge $750.00 for the pressure cleaning. Then the clean up would be another $900.00 then on monthly I would have to know how much you have to cut and how often.

Comment

is that $900 for both ponds?

Comment

yea ! think that is too low? Were talking about Publix would not push my luck.

Comment

What I would tell the customer that You will get the ponds were they will drain, Then once there "DRY" you will go in bush hog them.

Comment

Alright thanks man i really needed the help lol. commercial is a whole new game for me, but now i have a lil better idea of it. How much would you charge this guy for lawn maint, maintaineing anythng under 8ft, and he wants the parking lot cleaned 3 times a week?, which will suck cuz i dont have a sweeper so id just hire another company do do that. anyone know what street sweepers charge for a lot that size?

Comment

Quote[/b] (A.P.L.S @ Oct. 24 2007,6:16)]Alright thanks man i really needed the help lol. commercial is a whole new game for me, but now i have a lil better idea of it. How much would you charge this guy for lawn maint, maintaineing anythng under 8ft, and he wants the parking lot cleaned 3 times a week?, which will suck cuz i dont have a sweeper so id just hire another company do do that. anyone know what street sweepers charge for a lot that size?
                                Far as the parking lots cleaned, You will have to get in contact with a parking lot sweeping company, Also when you do make sure they have Commercial INS to cover your butt. Far as the mowing I would charge them 400 month. To be payed month in advance that way you dont lose any money. There is reason they dont have LCO doing now.

Once you find out how much the sweeping is I would say that is charge all by itself. Dont combine the 2 together.

Comment

Working...
                                X