How to fertilize?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to fertilize?

Im in the process of getting my applicators license and would like to know whats a good price to charge for applying fertilizer?

fdsfasdf

Comment

What does that have to do with my post?

Comment

Quote[/b] (Dzielak51 @ Feb. 17 2008,9:48)]What does that have to do with my post?
        I was wondering the same thing? lol

I don't know about pricing it yet, I'm in florida & looking to get my licence too, I just want to be able to use seed, fertilizer, & weed control, I suppose general lawn pest control would be good too. I haven't really looked into it much.... Anybody know the process to apply & et your licence in the state? Where to take tests etc.?

Comment

I charge $12 per 1000 sqft.
          Maybe you could practice on your own yard how long it takes you to cover a certain amount of sqft. Time your self and figure out how much you have used. Factor anything else you need into it and come up with a price per 1000 sqft. like I did.
          Rob
          Green Image Lawn & Landscape

\"If you don't feel the same way about Friday nights as you do Sunday nights, then you are not doing the right thing.\"

Comment

Hi Chuck,

Quote[/b] ]I'm in florida & looking to get my licence too, I just want to be able to use seed, fertilizer, & weed control, I suppose general lawn pest control would be good too. I haven't really looked into it much.... Anybody know the process to apply & et your licence in the state? Where to take tests etc.?
            Check this site out. See if it helps.

http://www.doacs.state.fl.us/onestop/aes/pestapp.html
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

ROB, is that including the price of fertilizer? Im going to go price fertilizer today too. Thanks for the info.

Ya i just typed "Florida department of agriculture" in google and got the website.

Comment

Quote[/b] ]ROB, is that including the price of fertilizer? Im going to go price fertilizer today too
                Yes it is. I get mine from a co-op supply store for $17 per 50lb bag.
                Rob
                Green Image Lawn & Landscape

\"If you don't feel the same way about Friday nights as you do Sunday nights, then you are not doing the right thing.\"

Comment

Working...
                X