Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power raking

Hello everyone,

I am new to the board and would like some input on bidding (power raking) average size homeowners yard and your thoughts on doing this. I myself have not done this before but are finding more customers asking.

Thanks for the help

Hey michael.... we try to get an average of $75.00 per thousand square feet for de-thatching... every market is different...figure out your hourly rate that you need make sure you company makes money then run the math out from there... you have to make enough to cover the gas, insurance, the payroll taxes....etc... all your business expenses... and come up with an hourly rate, then figure out your profit margin.... do the math... and voila... theres your number... Be a business man first, then worry about be a lawn care provider... besides that, spring seeding is tough... you should do some research about what chemicals you can use to control crabgrass while germinating seed...you might want to save yourself a headache and tell them to wait until the fall... just my opinion

Comment

Working...
    X