What would you charge to trim these?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you charge to trim these?

It is the tree on the left. There are two of them. *I would say they are about 15-18 feet tall and 10-12 feet wide. *Thanks

How do you view it?
    Northern California

Comment

Something got messed up with the image upload I think.

Greg do you want to try it again or email me the picture and then I will get it posted?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Thank you for your help with this. I just emailed it to you!

Comment

Let's see if this picture works.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

How would you trim them? They look like they are pretty well manicured. I guess it depends on what you are going to try to make them look like.
            Northern California

Comment

What is your plan to reach the top sections...cherry picker or a scaffolding setup? ...or do you have a third alternative?

Keith
              Start a profitable lawn care business.

Comment

I am just maintaing that same shape. I was wondering what to charge to keep there shape once they start growing in the spring/summer. I am not sure how I will get to the top of these to trim them. Any ideas?

Comment

wow everything is sheared...well you could use an articulating pole trimmer. Echo makes a nice split boom. Ideally you would hand shear them, and use a pruning (pole) ladder. How dense in the interior (how thick is the green before it goes to bare wood)?

Comment

Working...
                  X