Bid sheet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bid sheet

Does anyone use any type of standardized bid proposal forms for commercial jobs. We need to submit a bid for a commercial account and would like to know exactly how to structure the bid. Does anyone submit pics, cover page, company history or anything else with these bids. We have other commercial accounts, but they didn't require anything but a standard proposal form. This is for ballfields that are operated by a youth athletic association and they want price breakdowns. I was also wonder if anyone had any ideas for striping the fields other than our standard striping kit on our Cub. It doesn't seem to do the best job at striping. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Chad Boone
    Owner/Operator
    Yard Dawgs LLC
    Batavia, OH 45103
    www.yarddawgsllc.com

I just submit a bid a week or two ago to a church (my church, actually)... we have a cover page, table of contents, scope of work.... mainly everything that would go into a contract... just replace the word "contract" with "proposal"... we included a couple of before and after shots of previous work, a copy of our business license and a copy of our insurance certificate.

Comment

Quote[/b] (pmblair @ Feb. 03 2008,11:08)]I just submit a bid a week or two ago to a church (my church, actually)... we have a cover page, table of contents, scope of work.... mainly everything that would go into a contract... just replace the word "contract" with "proposal"... we included a couple of before and after shots of previous work, a copy of our business license and a copy of our insurance certificate.
      Okay, thank you. That is what we needed to know because we want to make a good first impression. I knew it was something to that effect, but I just wasn't sure how anyone else was submitting these things. But, anyway thank you for the info it is greatly appreciated.
      Chad Boone
      Owner/Operator
      Yard Dawgs LLC
      Batavia, OH 45103
      www.yarddawgsllc.com

Comment

Patrick,

Did you use any of the templates to do this or did you make this up on your own? This seems to be a question that is asked regularly and seems to stump everyone. Do you have an example you could show us all of what your proposal looked like? I bet that would be very helpful to others just getting started.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
        X