Large Comlex, need help with bid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Large Comlex, need help with bid

I was invited to bid today on a large 4 building complex, with a shared yard, running the entire center of the complex. I paced it out to be roughly 85 yards long, and 15 yards wide, with each end having a yard section the entire width of the property. You can google earth the address at 635 Park St. Ashland, OR 97520.

They just want basic lawn mowing and weeding, and maybe trimming a shrub or 2 here and there, they said, nothing fancy.

This would be the largest property I've had to bid so far, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

ANDY

I think this could be done reather quickly so I wouldn't go over $105 per cut and for the hedges, each time you trim you could charge $45 if yo can get it done in 1/2 hour or less.

Comment

Do you think I should just bid this large property with weekly service or write 2 bids, 1 for weekly service and 1 for bi-weekly service???

It seems so large, do you think $105 is a reasonable price, or a little on the low side? But then again, I'm just comparing it to some other properties I have that get $125 and $150 per month and this property is probably 3-4 times larger. But it could be right.

Thanks for the help,

ANDY

Comment

Quote[/b] (ABurlison @ Dec. 19 2007,1:35)]Do you think I should just bid this large property with weekly service or write 2 bids, 1 for weekly service and 1 for bi-weekly service??? *

It seems so large, do you think $105 is a reasonable price, or a little on the low side? *But then again, I'm just comparing it to some other properties I have that get $125 and $150 per month and this property is probably 3-4 times larger. *But it could be right.

Thanks for the help,

ANDY
        At $105 per cut times 4 per month avg = $420 per month just for cutting and I would bid 1 quote as weekly let them bring up the bi-weekly thing, DON'T cut yourself outta money.

Comment

Working...
        X