bed and hedge cleanup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bed and hedge cleanup

Here some picsture all the little live oak needs to cleaned up and the hedges takin down to 3 foot. plus completly remove the oleander.

here is another picture.

Comment

needs to come up and replaced with top soil

Comment

how many feet of hedges are they?

Comment

50 feet

Comment

the way i price my cleanups are simply a hour wage, that way if you quote them 200 for the job, but your there all day long you lose money. i charge 50/man hr. that pays for gas, maintence stuff.

Comment

Do you have labor help or are you doing this by yourself?

How tall are the Hedges that you need to take down to 3' ? (How much material are you required to remove)

NOTE: Removing to much at one time will cause stunted hedges or kill them. Then you have to replace them and you don't want that to happen.

Even if you price a hourly wage you still have to give estimate of how much time it will take to do it.

ON YOU OWN;
              I would Price out the Top Soil cost $xxx amount + time to grade it out and seed of what ever needs to be done from there with that area.
              Trimming hedges 50' x 2.85 = 1.5 for trimming and balance for clean up clippings.
              Pruning the oaks didn't look to be to bad so I would add 2 hours for this @ your rate.
              Add a refuse removal fee of 3 times the dumping charges at your local dump.

There you have it if you do this on your own.

WITH HELP;
              Same as above but you will complete it faster and make it easier for you and still charge the same or may be add $ 100 for casual labor for the day.

Good Luck
              Tim

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X