Tree Removal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tree Removal

I had a request for a bid to remove a tree. The tree is about 45 ft tall with a clear parking lot to drop it in to. They want me to cut and stack all the biger wood, haul off all the smaller wood about 4 loads. I will have 3 men on the job, I think we can get it down and cleaned up in about 60 man hours. I have never bid a tree removal job before, so I nee a little help.

thanks
    Paul

I remove a lot of trees. I do several a week. For a tree like this, with haul away too, I would be able to do this job in 1 day with 1 friend helping me. You should be able to get about $500 or more depending on you market area.
    Here is how I would do it.
    Start by removing the branches from the bottom working my way up, that way your helper(s) can pull them out of the way and trim them to fit in your trailer better. I use a 24' extension ladder to get me into the tree and access the lower branches, then I can climb from there. Once all the branches have been removed then you can fall the trunk and cut it into manageable pieces. It shouldn't take you more than 1 day if you have the right tools. How big is your trailer. It usually takes me more dump runs than I expect, but we have a place in our area that takes all our brush/wood for free and converts it into electricity.
    Hope this helps.
    Northern California

Comment

Paul,

Keep us posted on how this bid goes for you and take some pictures of you taking the tree down too! We'd love to see them.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I could do that tree for $575 one day worth of work.
        Very Easy

Comment

We bid the job out for $350.00 and got it. We got the job finshed in one day.

Comment

Thanks for all the Help.

Comment

Hi Paul!

Great Job! Thank you for sharing the picture!
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
              X