first commercial bid.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first commercial bid.

Back To Basics Lawn Care is my business name, I just got started, and I haven't done any commercial bids yet. It's broken up into 2 lots.140'x240' empty lot, the other lot is 117'x65',270'x10' 120'x65'. Any ideas?

Hi Ozzy,

Welcome to our forum! What got you to start your lawn care business?

What services are you needing to provide on these lots?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

sorry it took me so long, but I'm new at the computer thing. I'll be mowing, edging weed wacking, blowing, and minor gronds cleanup.:rock:

Comment

the rock was supposed to be an icon

Comment

I decided to get into the lawn care business because i wanted to work for myself. was getting nowhere working for the man. I have a couple residential accounts, my lovely wife bought me a trailer and some equipment to get started. I do have one big job i have been working on for my sister in law, redoing her whole yard. I put in a sprinkler system, new sod, rebuilt her front deck and added bench seating. I have been taking pictures and will have to post them. My lovely wife is on vacation next week and will be building me a website. Ya.

Comment

Quote[/b] (Ozzy @ Oct. 26 2007,6:35)]sorry it took me so long, but I'm new at the computer thing. I'll be mowing, edging weed wacking, blowing, and minor gronds cleanup.:rock:
            Can you give me bit more info ? These lots empty homes there?

Comment

you can view it on google but the empty lots appear as a parking lot. The parking lot has been filled in with grass, but has some rocks and dirt. The grass is starting to grow through it. The main builder structure is across the street. It is a church with four sections in the front, a little area in the back and the two sides. This was actually our first call on the business line and it turned out to be a church like god was calling and telling me that it was ok to quit my day job! Cool. The address is 1801 NE 13 st, fort lauderdale, fl
              Thanks

Comment

How much do you charge God? Ha Ha

Comment

what part are you are you talking about

Comment

This is the area I was able to map.
                    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Steve I beat you to it LOL

Comment

highlighted in yellow, although i may croped the back a little much. Your map was upside down. North was South

Comment

the paved parking lot is now grass

Comment

look on page two

Comment

btw - the lovely wife is home now and doing the computer thing. Husband is good at other things although he is sitting here with me. I have been reading the forums for a week now and thought it was wonderful and surprised how supportive everyone is. I'm glad to become a part of the community.

Comment

Working...
                              X