No announcement yet.

first commercial bid.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now, do they want monthly contract on a yearly contract? How many times durning the season do you think you will have to mow?

Comment

It will be twice a month. Length of contract has not yet been discussed. They just wanted us to drive by and give them a quote.

Comment

we drove by and took measurements. first thought since we are in the neighbor hood and a little familiar with it, was that it was going to be about the size of a medium house. It is small community church/day care, but then he told us about the lots across the street which are the 140x240.

Comment

I would do it for 275.00 a month if you only have to cut it twice a month. Now do you have commercial Insurance?

Comment

Quote[/b] ]the lovely wife is home now and doing the computer thing. Husband is good at other things although he is sitting here with me. I have been reading the forums for a week now and thought it was wonderful and surprised how supportive everyone is. I'm glad to become a part of the community.
            A big welcome to both of you Thanks for joining our forum!
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Commercial Insurance? We did get the business insured up to 1mil per occurance so i assume this would cover commercial as well as residential. No?

Comment

btw - the price sounds really good. Not being real good at estimating yet, my first thought was about 120 per cut. Thanks

Comment

INS will be fine.

Comment

Thanks so much for your advice. We'll see ya around

Comment

Let us know how this works out.

I am so happy Rodman was able to give you a good idea what you should shoot for, otherwise you could underbid it and it would cost you!'

Thanks Rodman!
                      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X