Mowing Estimate Calculator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mowing Estimate Calculator

I used this last year and was pretty accurate. It seems to not work now, and hasn't for several months.

I have been using ((Sq.Ft x 1.17)/22)/60) for minutes to mow and (.66 x linear feet)/60 for minutes to trim.

I'm Hellas dumb in math, can you please clarify that calculation formula for me?

Comment

Hey Steve how's it going boss? Hey I really like the mowing calculator. What happens is that around here a lot of times it's total yard maintenance that covers bed weeding shrub and hedge trimming some pruning blow sweeping debris pick up non selective weed spraying sometimes irrigation checks and or repairs (are separate) so how to calculate for all That?
      Also I would like to see one based on the mowing model with the associated business costs but geared more towards specialty lawn care like fertilizing bio-soil apps weed control apps aerating verticutting compost topdressing overseeding irrigation checks/tuning and repairs (extra if needed)
      I know it sounds like a bit much but hey something to think about and it would be a great help. Thanks, Chief, take care

Comment

a lot of times it's total yard maintenance that covers bed weeding shrub and hedge trimming some pruning blow sweeping debris pick up non selective weed spraying sometimes irrigation checks and or repairs (are separate) so how to calculate for all That?
        The best way is to take a comparable job you have previously performed and use that as a basis to estimate how much time it would take to do the current one. Or if that is not possible, breakt the larger job down into individual jobs and try to compare those to previous jobs you have done. It will give you a general idea of how long the job will take.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X