Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• power washing attachment

power washing poles?

I have an opportunity to bid on a power washing job. The lady needs 2 sides of her house done and it is a hilly terrain and a 2 story house. I have a power washer lined up to use and was thinking about buying a pole like this one so i could reach the top of the house and not be on a ladder with uneven surfaces and a tight space between the pool and the house. does anyone have a suggestion of a better product for a similar price. It says it can be used for hot and cold along with chemicals.. Second part of the question is will i notice a decrease in water pressure with an additional length added to the hose.? I know 12ft isn't much but i was curious

http://www.northerntool.com/shop/too...FYe3wAod04QH-A

Hi,

I know there was a discussion on here in the past about using these extensions. I recall the user really enjoying them because they didn't have to be on a ladder. Unless there is a leak somewhere, I don't know why there would be any decrease in pressure using it.

Here is a video on using the extension wands for pressure washing.

It looks like a great tool. If you get it, let us know how it works for you and what your review of it is.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

what's the size of the hose ? and you should check another spigot. sometimes spigots have pressure regulator. this is only in residential properties.

Comment

power washing poles?

I have an opportunity to bid on a power washing job. The lady needs 2 sides of her house done and it is a hilly terrain and a 2 story house. I have a power washer lined up to use and was thinking about buying a pole like this one so i could reach the top of the house and not be on a ladder with uneven surfaces and a tight space between the pool and the house. does anyone have a suggestion of a better product for a similar price. It says it can be used for hot and cold along with chemicals.. Second part of the question is will i notice a decrease in water pressure with an additional length added to the hose.? I know 12ft isn't much but i was curious

http://www.northerntool.com/shop/too...FYe3wAod04QH-A
        Anytime you add hose you loose pressure. It wont be a large loss since it is only 12' (plus how ever much hose you have between the wand and pressure washer). I highly recommend the "xjet" works great and also stops you from running chemicals thru 99% of the system. Here is a picture of the xjet and someone using it. If you can find the original xjet, it sprayed a little farther. Both work great though. Any questions let me know.

Comment

Anytime you add hose you loose pressure. It wont be a large loss since it is only 12' (plus how ever much hose you have between the wand and pressure washer). I highly recommend the "xjet" works great and also stops you from running chemicals thru 99% of the system. Here is a picture of the xjet and someone using it. If you can find the original xjet, it sprayed a little farther. Both work great though. Any questions let me know.
          Found my old account! lol
          Thank You!
          696 Signs

Like our page on FaceBook for discounts!
          http://www.facebook.com/696signs
          Shop Online Anytime!
          http://www.shop.696signs.com

Office: 248-233-6306
          Fax: 248-823-5888
          Email: Sales@696signs.com
          Address: 1195 Rochester Rd. Ste I, Troy, MI 48083

Comment

I have been wondering what you have been up to! Welcome back! Are you still making signs?
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X