First Time Bidding-Need Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Time Bidding-Need Help

Just Started a lawn mowing business and I need to submit a quote to a customer. Could anyone give me an example quote for this property on a estimate mowing, weeding, edging, and blowing. There are to separate properties that I need estimates on. Thanks for the help.
    Attached Files

Welcome to our forum!

Do you know the sq ft of lawn you need to mow? Or how many feet of line trimming you will need to be doing?

I'd suggest measuring it out first so you know how much area you will be working on.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Not sure how many feet of line trimming but there is roughly 200,000 square feet on the smaller one and about 6 acres on the other one.

Comment

With the line trimming, you really should get a measuring wheel and get an idea of how much line trimming you will need to be doing, especially when you are new to bidding large properties otherwise you run the risk of underestimating the time.

Then figure a foot a second to trim? You will come up with a time.

Take that info and the width of your mower and plug it into the lawn care calculator here.

And let us know what you come up with.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X