Yearly contract Pricing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yearly contract Pricing

Can you guys help??? Im fairly new to this and have a customer who wants a yearly contract for mowing, hedges maintained. Fall/Spring Leaf maintenance and Mulching and other jobs done on individual basis. What / how do you figure price on a monthly charge? Any help would be appreciated.
    Sincerely
    Jimmy Robinson

OK

Here-I specify that because where you are may be different
    Here I do 40 to 42 cuts per year.
    Hedges are quarterly
    If you 'mulch' leaves during the winter fall and spring clean up is nothing.
    I don't 'rake' leaves so cannot help on that.

25 per cut x 40 cuts divide by 12 equals 83.50
    hedges are 1 dollar per foot at shoulder height includes clean up and haul away.

Comment

Steve has a pretty good setup there. I don't do contracts like that, even though I can. But, his plan is pretty good, and must work for him.

For bushes and hedges, I usually charge $5 a bush, cleanup and all. Then around a dollar per foot for in line hedges.

Everyone is different. The way I learned how to price everything (Don't ridicule me guys) is I went out and just threw out prices. Some were over, some were under. From there, I kind of found a good pricing scale for the bushes.

After you figure out all of the work you're going to be doing for the year, divide that total by 12 and you are good to go!
      [CENTER]CENTER]

Comment

Steve has a pretty good setup there. I don't do contracts like that, even though I can. But, his plan is pretty good, and must work for him.

For bushes and hedges, I usually charge $5 a bush, cleanup and all. Then around a dollar per foot for in line hedges.

Everyone is different. The way I learned how to price everything (Don't ridicule me guys) is I went out and just threw out prices. Some were over, some were under. From there, I kind of found a good pricing scale for the bushes.

After you figure out all of the work you're going to be doing for the year, divide that total by 12 and you are good to go!
        I can't ridicule you for that My first year I just dropped what ever rate sounded good. I kept track of time, equipment needed, cost of dumping etc. Now my prices reflect my real costs, I work less than most around here, and make more money.

Comment

thanks for the help....Where can i find sample yearly contracts or estimators.
          JR

Comment

What will be the catch for the winter months where no grass grow u have a plan cause most people leave the leaves fall off the trees and then they call u. To do a big clean up ohhh loooooordddd

Comment

Where can i find sample yearly contracts or estimators.
              Here are all the free lawn care contracts, letters, marketing material etc.

Lawn care estimators are here for pc.

And lawn care estimators for android are here.
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

consider your area, and specific growing season
                I live in Virginia, weekly cutting is only about 29 visits annually.

Comment

This is exactly how I got started. Boy did I lose my *** the first year. Second year did OK, then things went up from there. I wish I had some help at the beginning, I would not have bought the trash mowers I started with, thereby making more money and spending less.

People that think you or me can bid their jobs are living in the ionosphere.
                  Everyone can use a little advice but you need to get out there and either make it or go broke, as long as you learn.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X