Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help on pricing job

Hello my fellow lawn and Landscape buddies ,

I recently received an client who has bare areas in his lawn. He wants a quote for patching the bare spots, weed control, and seeding. I plan to conduct a soil test to check the condition of the lawn. I think the grass is centipede. This will be my first big job. I would like some input from everyone on how to best write up a estimate for this job.
    Last edited by devorick81; 05-31-2014, 05:35 PM.

trueacreslawncare@gmail.com

What will be involved in getting the lawn to look better? How much time are you estimating each step will take you?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I will conduct a soil test first to check the condition of the lawn. More than likely, I will rake up dead grass, seed area, and cover with fresh top soil and have customer water lawn at least 3 times a day. If i miss anything, fellow comrades please give some insight. I estimate about 2 hours on this job.

trueacreslawncare@gmail.com

Comment

I'd love to see some pictures of the area effected.

With the estimate of 2 hours to do the work, what do you charge per hour now for lawn care work? Could you simply multiply that $amount by the total hours to come up with your total price?

Don't forget to include any expenses for soil testing.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X