No announcement yet.

Landscaping advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have done one in front of my house. It is only about a 10ft curved wall for a flower bed. It took about 9 hours with one person. This wall is about 3 times as big.
    Ok so 9 hrs x 3 = 27 man hours

I will also have 2 people on the job site working. So if I take the 9 hours x3 and divide that by 2 it comes out to 13.5 hours.
    Why would you do this? You still will have 27 man hours total you need to account for. Sure you might get it done with both of you working in half the time it would take you to do alone but you still have a total of 27 man hours (potentially).

What's your thoughts on that versus dividing it by 2?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Sorry for the confusion but I accounted for the 27 man hours in my estimate but for the general time to complete the project approximately it is 13.5 hours. I will probably look back after the project and adjust my pricing. But I feel like that was a good number for the job.

Thanks,
      Tim Oezer
      Belle City Lawn Care, LLC

Comment

Ok good. Keep us posted on how all this goes. I look forwards to hearing your updates.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
        X