Help me with this bid please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me with this bid please

It seems to me I saw somewhere on the forum that the "going" rate for mowing, weed eating and edging an apartment bldg was $10.00 / door. Does that sound right? I just got the opportunity to bid on a couple of properties. They are owned by the same mgnt co. Would you recommend a separate bid for each place or a total for both? They are each 200 units about 1 acre. They are willing to pay extra for any flower bed / tree trimming / removal so it wont be included in this bid. Very minimal obstacles so all ride no push no bagging.

It seems to me I saw somewhere on the forum that the "going" rate for mowing, weed eating and edging an apartment bldg was $10.00 / door. Does that sound right?
    How much time would it take you to service each property / door?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bidding by the door is a bad idea. There could be 6 units on 4 acres or 10 units on a 1/4 acre.

Break it down into sections. Like each building is its own house.

Comment

Bidding by the door is a bad idea. There could be 6 units on 4 acres or 10 units on a 1/4 acre.

Break it down into sections. Like each building is its own house.
        Walk through with the property manager, have them show you what they are expecting, and measure it out as you go. I also like to print out the sat photo from parcel access mapping so i have an idea of property boundaries...

At the very least you have to measure the bed lengths to accurately estimate how long it would take to do.

Clean, Quality Maintenance Services that Exceed Your Expectations.
        Find Us On Facebook: ML Landscaping Poughkeepsie NY
        Chance Favors the Prepared Mind...

Comment

It seems to me I saw somewhere on the forum that the "going" rate for mowing, weed eating and edging an apartment bldg was $10.00 / door. Does that sound right? I just got the opportunity to bid on a couple of properties. They are owned by the same mgnt co. Would you recommend a separate bid for each place or a total for both? They are each 200 units about 1 acre. They are willing to pay extra for any flower bed / tree trimming / removal so it wont be included in this bid. Very minimal obstacles so all ride no push no bagging.
          Thanks you guys!

Comment

Keep us posted on this and what you come up with.
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
            X