Shrub Removal/Trimming Spring Cleanup Job

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shrub Removal/Trimming Spring Cleanup Job

Hey guys I'm completely lost on this one. I have 3 Yew bushes needed to be cut down and removed, 4 crepe myrtles trimmed, and several yuccas needing to be removed. The customer has also requested general cleanup for Spring. I will have to haul off the removed bushes and plants. If at all possible give me an estimate in which does not post a big company price but a small one man crew. Thanks guys!

Hey guys I'm completely lost on this one. I have 3 Yew bushes needed to be cut down and removed, 4 crepe myrtles trimmed, and several yuccas needing to be removed. The customer has also requested general cleanup for Spring. I will have to haul off the removed bushes and plants. If at all possible give me an estimate in which does not post a big company price but a small one man crew. Thanks guys!
    20.00 for the yew (each)
    40.00 to 50.00 for the trees a light trim (each)
    10.00 to 15.00 for the yuccas.

plus dump and removal fees.

Comment

I have 3 Yew bushes needed to be cut down and removed, 4 crepe myrtles trimmed, and several yuccas needing to be removed.
      How large are these plants? If they are large, what is your plan to remove the root system?

How long are you thinking it will take you to perform?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
      X