push mowing rates?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• push mowing rates?

I got a phone call today about placing a bid on a medical complex that covers 1 block. They want all the subways (only place with grass) push mowed and bagged. Their maintenance guy told me it takes about an hour to push mow it. What is everyone charging per hour for push mowing and bagging a commercial building??
    Nick
    Nick's Property Maintenance
    Olean, NY

Can you bid this similarly to how you would price a residential property taking you an hour?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Is this a joke????

A customer should never dictate what equipment we have to use. If this is a real question, take a pass on it and move on.

Comment

i fogure the customer can have whatever they want as long as im being paid what i want. like i prefer to mulch but some customers want it bagged, its retarded, but give em what they want, and pay me for my time

Comment

Is this a joke????

A customer should never dictate what equipment we have to use. If this is a real question, take a pass on it and move on.

if you can get paid what you want for it and it is worth your while then why not.

i know it is off topic and unrelated to this thread but how was your cruise ?

it's good to see you made it back.

Comment

70 an hour plus your disposal and make sure you make money on your disposal and your materials.

Comment

if you can get paid what you want for it and it is worth your while then why not.

i know it is off topic and unrelated to this thread but how was your cruise ?

it's good to see you made it back.
              It was awesome! We did a 9 day, went to Puerto Rico, St Thomas, Dominican Republic, and Haiti. It was relaxing and much needed! I ended up sneaking booze on, they only took my iron....I guess it's a fire hazard. I'm like you, not really a people person, so my wife and I stuck to ourselves. The food was great, the alcohol wasn't high priced at all ($4.25 miller lite bottle) those ships are really incredible!

Thanks a TON for your advice....it helped out a lot! It was a bit confusing, but the staff were very helpful! I can't wait to go on another one!

Comment

It was awesome! We did a 9 day, went to Puerto Rico, St Thomas, Dominican Republic, and Haiti. It was relaxing and much needed! I ended up sneaking booze on, they only took my iron....I guess it's a fire hazard. I'm like you, not really a people person, so my wife and I stuck to ourselves. The food was great, the alcohol wasn't high priced at all ($4.25 miller lite bottle) those ships are really incredible!

Thanks a TON for your advice....it helped out a lot! It was a bit confusing, but the staff were very helpful! I can't wait to go on another one!

i am happy you had a blast and enjoyed yourself.
                we all need to enjoy ourselves from time to time to break up the crap of life and recharge your batteries.

maybe in a couple years when everyone is a little more established we could all book a cruise together and go on a gopherhaul adventure?

i am sure the cruise ship would never be the same again.

Comment

i am happy you had a blast and enjoyed yourself.
                  we all need to enjoy ourselves from time to time to break up the crap of life and recharge your batteries.

maybe in a couple years when everyone is a little more established we could all book a cruise together and go on a gopherhaul adventure?

i am sure the cruise ship would never be the same again.
                  Now that would be FUN! I bet we could get a nice discount rate too. That cruise ship could never keep up with us!

Comment

Now that would be FUN! I bet we could get a nice discount rate too. That cruise ship could never keep up with us!

that would be hilarious to take over the cruise ship with a bunch of landscapers and we would probably teach them all how to truly enjoy themselves.
                    either that or the boat would start listing because we scared all the passengers to one side of the boat.

Comment

Working...
                    X