No announcement yet.

13 acre lot.....Help please!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, I gave the guy another call and told him my options on how I can save him some money. He still said that Im almost double from what the last guy charged him. I explained to him, yes I am, but Ill be more dependable than him. He was showing up when he wants. I will be there weekly. He said you looked very professional and dependable as well. I just said well I told you my options, keep them in mind and give me a call if you decide you would like to mow for you.

Comment

So, I gave the guy another call and told him my options on how I can save him some money. He still said that Im almost double from what the last guy charged him. I explained to him, yes I am, but Ill be more dependable than him. He was showing up when he wants. I will be there weekly. He said you looked very professional and dependable as well. I just said well I told you my options, keep them in mind and give me a call if you decide you would like to mow for you.
      I'd think you've done all you can do at this point. Unless you drive by in a few weeks or even a month and see whoever he hired has done a horrible job; then you might have an in to see if he is open to giving you a chance...

Clean, Quality Maintenance Services that Exceed Your Expectations.
      Find Us On Facebook: ML Landscaping Poughkeepsie NY
      Chance Favors the Prepared Mind...

Comment

stop calling that fool, im my short business carrier(going in my 3rd year) i have learn that when a customer wants something they do not fool around, they will just say when can we make it happen.

just trowing my grain of sand in to your question.

you dont need that guy plenty will come, plenty will fool around

Comment

So, I gave the guy another call and told him my options on how I can save him some money. He still said that Im almost double from what the last guy charged him. I explained to him, yes I am, but Ill be more dependable than him. He was showing up when he wants. I will be there weekly.
          How do you feel about this situation now? Do you feel you will continue to market to him in the future? Maybe sending him some mailers to check in and see if he could still use your services in a few weeks or a month? Or do you feel you are done with him?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

How do you feel about this situation now? Do you feel you will continue to market to him in the future? Maybe sending him some mailers to check in and see if he could still use your services in a few weeks or a month? Or do you feel you are done with him?
            I believe I will wait it out. If he decides to go with the other guy still, so be it. I just can't now for that low. The ball is in his court now, his play.

Comment

I think you handled it all well. Keep us posted if there is any change in the situation. Who knows, you might still hear from him again.
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I think you handled it all well. Keep us posted if there is any change in the situation. Who knows, you might still hear from him again.
                Definitely agree with Steve.

There have been several times I've made a bid on an account, and lost, but the property owner called me back weeks/months later to hire me. Usually a variety of different excuses, but the other guy didn't stand up to the challenge pretty much.

Comment

Working...
                X