No announcement yet.

Pricing ????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure on the square footage of all of them. The biggest one I got is 15 acres but when we measured what had to be mowed it was more like 6 acres. I had the square footage just dont remember it right of hand. All I measured what had to be trimmed blown an edged. Then I figured a rough estimate on hrs to get my bid. I think I got it now. I was thinking to hard on something that was very simple.
    I used your estimating software to get my totals. I like it alot an its almost exactly what I figure with out it but your way is much faster. Thanks everyone.

Comment

This is what Im using now..

Comment

No not pissed but dont wanna be the bad guy an over price. Wanna be fair is all. I wanna keep people comen back to me for there lawn care needs.
        Fair is I make money, **** everybody else

Comment

I take it Danny is no longer with us? Out of business?

Comment

I take it Danny is no longer with us? Out of business?
            Either that or so busy trying to make money with 0 profit he has no time to do anything else including sleep

Comment

This brings up a very important point. The vast majority of new businesses end up failing with the biggest reason being the inability to make a profit.

There are many members that join on here who we won't hear from again after a certain point because they underbid their work.

As a reader, please think about this when you are out there bidding. If you aren't making a profit, reconsider your bid price.
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X