Monthly snow removal contract

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monthly snow removal contract

How much do you charge homes and businesses for a monthly contract for snow clearing? Do you have a flat rate or do you vary it depending on the job.
    Last edited by superyards; 12-16-2012, 11:15 AM.
    Superyards

How much do you charge homes and businesses for a monthly contract for snow clearing? Do you have a flat rate or do you vary it depending on the job.
    $4000-$60,000 For commercial. I dont do residential. I bet theres 1/4 mill jobs out there but I never bid them. In other words your question is to broad.

Why would you have a flat rate when every property is different? Some have no walks some have thousands of ft. Some are a 1/4 acre and some are 5 acres. Some are square or rectangle and others have dozens of islands.

Comment

We stay as far away from plowing as possible. I give the 2or3 that ask for it to a friend of mine. I like sleep, vacations, spending time getting ready for the coming season. If you plow your married to it!
      We used to do contracts only. That way if no snow we still won.

Comment

How much do you charge homes and businesses for a monthly contract for snow clearing?
        I'd say this was all based on the size area you needed to plow and how long you were going to be there.

You may want to experiment with the snow plow calculator here to see if it helps you create a price.

Another thing you might want to do is check out the snow plowing section on my blog. There are a bunch of articles on pricing.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Snow removal

Thanks for all the ideas, guys. That helps...am figuring it per job now.
          Last edited by superyards; 01-26-2013, 10:19 AM. Reason: Trying to get my signature to show
          Superyards

Comment

Working...
          X