Help on garden block bid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help on garden block bid

Customer has 91 linear feet wants garden block installed, whats usually the going rate do you charge by foot or is it by the hour.

I know for installing pavers rate around the area i live in is between 15-19 dollars a foot.

Thanks,
    Ramon

Customer has 91 linear feet wants garden block installed, whats usually the going rate do you charge by foot or is it by the hour.

I know for installing pavers rate around the area i live in is between 15-19 dollars a foot.

Thanks,
    Ramon
    Too many factors on a job like this, if you can add more info about the job and materials I'm sure we could help you some...

Comment

How much prep work will be needed for this? Is this going to be a walkway? Give us some more info.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

only prep work is there is a border of purigton pavers in a river rock bed, will replace pavers with garden block.

Comment

How long are you thinking it would take you to remove the old rock and then replace it with the new?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

How long are you thinking it would take you to remove the old rock and then replace it with the new?
            Estimated about 5hours to remove and replace

Comment

Keep us posted on how this turns out. I'd love to see some pictures.

I am still not able to picture the job in my head.

Is this going to be a walkway?

Customer has 91 linear feet wants garden block installed
              Have you figured out how many sq ft of block this is?

Comment

Steve- yes it is a walk way will let you know if we get the bid.

Comment

I will be looking forwards to your updates

Comment

steve-customer found it to be too expensive, there is a lot of people around my area who do work at a very cheap price. quality of work isn't always there but i guess that's what people want.

Comment

I am sorry about that. It would have been interesting to ask the customer what was the price they went with. To help you get a feel for what is going on in your market.

Comment

Working...
                      X