Bid put in...now wait....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bid put in...now wait....

I put a bid on a business about two weeks ago for next year and now I am waiting. This is my first bid ever, so Im wondering how long is the wait before I hear something back? Will I even hear something back whether I got the bid or not? Should I contact them about the bid to make it look like Im very interested in the job?

Btw..the bid was for mowing, blowing, edging and weed eating. The price for mulch and pruning would be additional and upon request.

I put a bid on a business about two weeks ago for next year and now I am waiting. This is my first bid ever, so Im wondering how long is the wait before I hear something back? Will I even hear something back whether I got the bid or not? Should I contact them about the bid to make it look like Im very interested in the job?

Btw..the bid was for mowing, blowing, edging and weed eating. The price for mulch and pruning would be additional and upon request.
    I'd give it a little while if the bid is for next season, although every company is different. If you do contact them, I'd say contact via email. I wouldn't bug them too much as you may come off desperate. It's tough and stressful but hang in there. You will get better with time and before you know it youlle have a solid weekly schedule. Best of luck.

Comment

Is this a commercial or residential property? Did they say anything about when they would choose the winning bid? Was there any deadline to get your bid in by?

Give us a little background on this.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Is this a commercial or residential property? Commercial property.Did they say anything about when they would choose the winning bid?No they did not. Was there any deadline to get your bid in by?

Give us a little background on this.
        No there was not. I was just informed that they were taking bids. Thats all.

Comment

Can you call them up and see if they had any questions on your bid? Did everything look alright? Also find out when they were going to make their choice.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X