did i bid too high

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did i bid too high

Whats the best way to bid on a job where were asked just to weed it a acher.lot thats rather high its also rocks in most places. I said 200_250 how do u guys do it

It would be impossible for me to tell you or advise you how much to charge. I live in an area thats different from you. Prices change all over the country, so its very hard to help. What I go off is $60 an hour, or a $1 per minute mowing. You could figure how long it will take you, and use your hourly rate.

Comment

As previously stated You are the only one that knows what you need to charge per hour to stay in business, turn a profit and remain competetive with other companies...It basically depends on where you are located as prices vary greatly from one part of the country to the other...I charge man hours for jobs such as this one and I figure how long it will take me to do the job , if I am bringing in any help and what equipment I will be using...I generally use a rate of $50 to $60 per man hour and that covers any equipment, etc....You will get to the point where you can look at a job and easily determine how long it will take you to complete it ....

Comment

Whats the best way to bid on a job where were asked just to weed it a acher.
        Did you mean weed an acre of land?

How are you planning on performing this and how long are you thinking it would take?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
        X