Pricing for sod

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pricing for sod

What is a general fee to install sod? have about 616 sq. feet to install in a triangular area any suggestions?

What is a general fee to install sod? have about 616 sq. feet to install in a triangular area any suggestions?

I fcking hate triangles... So much cutting.

Just estimate how long the job will take you, charge per hour.

Comment

thanks would probably be the best solution.

Comment

Have you found a local sod supplier? Will they deliver or will you pick up? Also have you figured how much the sod would cost you? Do you have an estimate on how long the job will take?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

steve- yes i have found a local sod supplier, we will be picking up the sod, sod is about 126.35 a pallet includes pallet deposit. Job will take about an hour with two men, one laying and one doing cuts. So total of two hours.

Comment

Check out these blog articles on sod bidding too.

How to bid a sod removal and install job.

Sod bid estimate example.

Keep us posted on how the job goes.
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

steve- Thanks a lot was very help full will keep updated on how job goes.

Comment

I look forwards to your updates, also do a quick search on here for sod jobs as there are a log of older posts of sod jobs with price examples that should help as well.

Take pictures of the yard! We want to see.

Comment

Working...
                X