what to charge for laying down mulch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what to charge for laying down mulch

i was chipping some branches at a house when a neighbor ask me to save the mulch for him to put around three large bushes .

i was chipping some branches at a house when a neighbor ask me to save the mulch for him to put around three large bushes .
    It's not a good idea to do that. It will attract the insects, termites, etc... It's not treated like that you purchase from a store.

Unless it's cypress branches, it's naturally treated.
    Don't Keep Replacing Lawn Sprinkler Heads
    Protect them with "Sprinkler Buddy"
    CLICK HERE > http://www.sprinklerbuddy.com

Comment

It depends on what kind of trees you were chipping and where you live.

Comment

From what I gather from your post he just wants the mulch. I would just give it to him. This could start a good repor within the neigborhood. Which means maybe more jobs coming your way.

Comment

How long are you thinking this would take you to do?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

It's not a good idea to do that. It will attract the insects, termites, etc... It's not treated like that you purchase from a store.

Unless it's cypress branches, it's naturally treated.
            I would warn him about that, but also tell him he can have all the wood chips he wants.

Comment

I give away chips by the dump truck when I do removals. i only charge to spread.

Comment

yeah give it away u. people will be believe that u are recycling and going green

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X