• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally I do snow removal FREE- here in west central florida

Comment

Personally I do snow removal FREE- here in west central florida

Comment

I think you have the right idea, you just need to cover all of your bases. Such as the salting, where are you going to put the snow, what about hauling the snow away, you should have something in the contract if the height goes so high. For example, $20 for each driveway up to 8 inches. Higher than 8 inches it's still $20 per driveway, but $75 per hour on top of it or even jump up the driveway rate to $25 anything over 8 inches.

There are actually some driveways that we charge $17 per plow, sure they only take a couple mins, but it's because we also have 10 more down that street, 8 the next street over, and about another 8 on the following street. We can knock out 26 houses in about 2 1/2 hrs, and gross approximately $600. Sure it's not a lot of money, but at least we don't have to travel all over the place and the routes are tight.

I am a firm believer with plowing it's on route density, and different billing structures. For example, we have pre-payment, per service, and flat monthly rates. This way we are covered three different ways if we have light or heavy snow year.

Our route density is so tight too that normally we have one guy in the plow truck plowing, while another guy walks from client to client clearing off their walkways with a shovel.
        Twitter
        Facebook
        LinkedIn
        Website

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X