Needing help estimating!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needing help estimating!!!!

I have a got a landscaping job that I need help estimating. There are two spots that are 5' x 11' and they want some bushes to be taken out, plant some burning bushes and azaleas, black edging, weed barrier, cypress mulch and some soil. I have the total cost of materials approximately $240.00.

What would you guys charge for the labor?

What needs to be taken out of this area? How many shrubs? It cant be too many being only 5'x 11'. How many bushes do they want put in. I see you have a cost for materials but I would pay close attention to what you put in a space of that size. Dwarf burning bush would be appropriate whereas a regular burning bush will get huge. Just something to keep in mind.

Comment

What needs to be taken out of this area? How many shrubs? It cant be too many being only 5'x 11'. How many bushes do they want put in. I see you have a cost for materials but I would pay close attention to what you put in a space of that size. Dwarf burning bush would be appropriate whereas a regular burning bush will get huge. Just something to keep in mind.
      Some bushes need to be taken out. Not sure the name. Probably take the chainsaw to them and then dig the roots out.

There is 7-8 total.

I will probably get the dwarf burning bushes since their not too big and I was thinking 4-6 plants per 5' x 11' section.

Comment

Working...
      X