Pressure washing quote

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pressure washing quote

I was curious to see what some of you guys would charge for this. I have sprayed a driveway and patio(all small square pavers) with round up to kill the weeds growing up through. Its basically just grass and some other small stuff. Anyway the client wants me to pressure wash to get rid of the old dead weeds in drive and patio. The drive and patio is about 1800 sq ft of total pavers. Entrance to drive and parking area is what Im talking about. The patio is about 15x25. I havent measured yet so these are rough estimates. So what would you guys think a fair price for the pressure washing?

They want you to pressure wash to get rid of weeds that is stupid and inefficient. When it doesnt work tell them at least it looks cleaner.

Anyways I would charge $275-$325.

Comment

Yeah, Ive sprayed them. Everything is dried up. Just little small stuff. the guy wants it pressure washed to get the dead sh!t out. I could use a string trimmer with about the same effect. Anyway Im just going to blow the dried up stuff from the cracks. Told him I would do it so now i have to.

Comment

Yeah, Ive sprayed them. Everything is dried up. Just little small stuff. the guy wants it pressure washed to get the dead sh!t out. I could use a string trimmer with about the same effect. Anyway Im just going to blow the dried up stuff from the cracks. Told him I would do it so now i have to.
        I hate that crap.

You could use your trimmer, but you'd be wasting your time trying not to lose all your trimmer cord lol. Even if it's full, one wrong slap onto the pavers can send you back to the truck fiddling with the spool head.

The problem with a job like this, is that it can easily be underbid. If you have to go around each little stone, it's going to drive you insane.

The pressure washer idea sounds kind of cool, never tried to for weed removal HAHAHA! Far out man! However, if it doesn't work, you just spend hours watering those thirsty weeds. LOL

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X