Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Mulching job that I finished today, What would you charge?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It took about 6 hours to move all of the mulch, prep work was done last week, so it was just straight up moving mulch with a big wheelbarrow
    When you are moving that much mulch alone, have you considered finding another mechanical way to help you? Are there any options you have considered?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I forgot to answer the what would you charge?
      The mulch $1825
      Prep $350
      Edging $150-$225 (cant really tell)

Comment

Sent him the estimate and he said "The amount of work and the estimate is much higher than I was planning to spend
        What is your process for presenting bids? Do you present them in person now or do you send them via email? Have you found one type if presentation works better than another?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Sect?...So you charge a little over $100/yd. to spread mulch?

Comment

I would be @ $1,850.minimum. seems like bed prep took you alot of time? i would have just taken a trimmer and burnt everything up in the beds and sprayed them heavy also where you laid down the fabric i would have just done the same with grass killer and a trimmer.

Comment

Working...
            X