Truck stop snow plowing quote.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truck stop snow plowing quote.

Hi, I will be giving a quote to snow plow a truck stop for the winter. As you can see all area in red will need plowing, the area is about 10(eighteen wheel trucks) by 4(eighteen wheel trucks). Iím sure the owner will need to have it plowed as soon as it snows because the trucks are coming and going. But I just need to know an approximate price for a one time plow of the whole property including a store walkway highlighted in green? Once I have that I will be able to calculate the rest and salting. Thank you.
    Attached Files

I have plowed all kinds of trucking company and truck stop parking lots .They are generally easy as they are usually wide open ,but there is always a truck or two sitting in the lot ,at all times of the day .Not sure what your area's rates are ,but I would be around $300.00 per push on that lot providing the snow can be stockpiled on site ,and would be in and out of there in 40 minutes or less depending on the amount of snowfall,and trucks etc in the yard .

Comment

I have plowed all kinds of trucking company and truck stop parking lots .They are generally easy as they are usually wide open ,but there is always a truck or two sitting in the lot ,at all times of the day .Not sure what your area's rates are ,but I would be around $300.00 per push on that lot providing the snow can be stockpiled on site ,and would be in and out of there in 40 minutes or less depending on the amount of snowfall,and trucks etc in the yard .

Thank you for your reply, but I should have asked how much for a month because I would never plow per snow fall, so how much do you think per month (snow or no snow) with clearing snow in front of store , thank you.

Comment

How many snow storms do you normally get whats the average fall? Whay region are you in? What equipment do you have
        Liberty Landscaping LLC
        www.libertylndscpng.com
        Woodbridge, NJ

Comment

How many snow storms do you normally get whats the average fall? Whay region are you in? What equipment do you have
          It is in Mississauga Ontartio Canada, last year we got 2 snow falls for the year and maybe 2 salting calls but I guess on average is 9 inches per month, I have two plows f550 and f250 both plows will be tacking this area at same time.

Comment

how many acres is it or square feet?
            you also got to take into consideration during a snow storm that is where all the big rigs flock to in the heavy weather.

you will never really have at it to clear the whole lot at any one time as well as with the big rigs the snow compaction can be horrendous unless you use tons of salt.
            but then being a truck stop they may be under different EPA standards and may not be able to use standard salt and have to use calcium chloride instead.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X