No announcement yet.

Hedge trimming and mulch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont bag. Use a tarp or barrel and dump it in the bed. You have to remove everything out of the bags to dump anyway.
    What if you have beige carpeting in your bed - wouldn't it get dirty?

Not that I know anyone with beige carpeting in their bed, or anything.

Or do I?

Comment

What if you have beige carpeting in your bed - wouldn't it get dirty?

Not that I know anyone with beige carpeting in their bed, or anything.

Or do I?
      I bet you have it in your bed!
      sigpic
      Carlisle Lawn Care

Comment

I bet you have it in your bed!
        Hey, when you have a cap on your truck it's hell on the knees to crawl back in there.

Padding and carpet in mine. LOL
        That was put in before I got into this biz though. Right now there's a layer of cardboard over the carpet to minimize the dirt, but I really don't worry about it any more.

Comment

Hey, when you have a cap on your truck it's hell on the knees to crawl back in there.

Padding and carpet in mine. LOL
          That was put in before I got into this biz though. Right now there's a layer of cardboard over the carpet to minimize the dirt, but I really don't worry about it any more.

I probably wouldn't worry about it either.
          sigpic
          Carlisle Lawn Care

Comment

I bag all my stuff. Every wednesday the town comes and picks it up. All I have to do is leave it on the curb. With the proprty taxes I pay, they better come get it!!

Comment

I bag all my stuff. Every wednesday the town comes and picks it up. All I have to do is leave it on the curb. With the proprty taxes I pay, they better come get it!!
              Yeah, I should be able to leave it by the curb, but I don't need to, I have a very large dump site. My bed was full of tree branches I had to cut, so if I would have thrown the small bush trimmings in, I think I would have lost half of them before I got home, only reason I bagged them.

It turned out to be a pretty easy trim, just need to throw the mulch down and get payed!
              sigpic
              Carlisle Lawn Care

Comment

What do you do with it from Wed to Wed?

Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues, out for pickup on Wed...

That's a LONG time for grass to be sitting around stinking up the place.

Comment

I have tues and sat pick up, and yes my bags of 'stuff' come home and sit by the curb too

Comment

Working...
                  X