No announcement yet.

Hedge trimming and mulch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found them on echo's website. Stihl has their equipment broke into commercial and residential sections.

I could get an echo PAS system with a straight trimmer and a articulating hedge trimmer for a little more than what I would pay just for a stihl trimmer.

I don't know though, I am going to have to look at them both.
    Last edited by xandrew245x; 08-10-2012, 07:57 AM.
    sigpic
    Carlisle Lawn Care

Comment

Got the job! Quotes her $345. She doesn't really care how they look she just wants them cut back from the road and cut down a little bit. She said there is more projects after this one!
      sigpic
      Carlisle Lawn Care

Comment

If you need help call me..I'll bring my ECHO !!!

Comment

Haha very funny!
          sigpic
          Carlisle Lawn Care

Comment

Well heres my new toys for the day and a picture of what I will be trimming. I quoted her 5 hours total labor to do the trimming and mulching. She just wants them trimmed back off the road, and trimmed down a little height wise, it shouldn't be to difficult, I will need my ladder though.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by xandrew245x; 08-10-2012, 07:04 PM.
            sigpic
            Carlisle Lawn Care

Comment

Cool. Now you can get the articulating trimmer attachment for the Stihl.
              That was some of the best money I've spent - worth every penny.

I thought of you today. I trimmed my neighbor's hedges for them.
              It's a b!tch trying to fix someone's crooked hedges, but I made them look a lot better than they did before.

I'll have to throw up some pics later.

Comment

Cool. Now you can get the articulating trimmer attachment for the Stihl.
                That was some of the best money I've spent - worth every penny.

I thought of you today. I trimmed my neighbor's hedges for them.
                It's a b!tch trying to fix someone's crooked hedges, but I made them look a lot better than they did before.

I'll have to throw up some pics later.
                Haha, eventually, I was looking at it today, but it was to much money for me right now. Any thank you! for telling me about the hedge trimmer at walmart it was on sale for $45
                sigpic
                Carlisle Lawn Care

Comment

Man I just missed a great deal. One of those pull behind track vacs that have the 44 gallon trash can as the catcher, guy only wanted $200 bucks for it.
                  sigpic
                  Carlisle Lawn Care

Comment

Haha, eventually, I was looking at it today, but it was to much money for me right now. Any thank you! for telling me about the hedge trimmer at walmart it was on sale for $45
                    The cheapo pole pruner attachment has come in handy as well.
                    That's another piece of commercial equipment I want, but I don't use one enough to justify the cost at this time. Having that cheap, little "chain saw on a stick" has come in handy a few times now.

Comment

The cheapo pole pruner attachment has come in handy as well.
                      That's another piece of commercial equipment I want, but I don't use one enough to justify the cost at this time. Having that cheap, little "chain saw on a stick" has come in handy a few times now.
                      Yeah, my mom has the ryobi pole pruner attachment, it should fit my craftmans so i'm going to borrow it just in case I need it.
                      sigpic
                      Carlisle Lawn Care

Comment

Well, I went out today and trimmed the bushes back, the mulch is being delivered tomorrow, I plan to have that done saturday, heres how it looked.

I had a whole bed full of debris from the trimming.

I really showed that little tree who was boss! :P
                        Attached Files
                        sigpic
                        Carlisle Lawn Care

Comment

Soooooooo.....is that ALL you did today ?

Comment

Thats what I did in an hour and a half.
                            sigpic
                            Carlisle Lawn Care

Comment

Dont bag. Use a tarp or barrel and dump it in the bed. You have to remove everything out of the bags to dump anyway.

Comment

Dont bag. Use a tarp or barrel and dump it in the bed. You have to remove everything out of the bags to dump anyway.
                                My bed is to tiny, all the small stuff that is in the bags would have blow all over the place.
                                sigpic
                                Carlisle Lawn Care

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X