commercial replacement and sprinkler bid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• commercial replacement and sprinkler bid

I have a few commercial accounts and need to replace some shrubs. I plan on marking up the materials 200% but also need to include the removal and replacement fees. I'm guessing there Is around ,30 of them. Any ideas?
    On the same property I'm working on repairinga broken sprinkler piper. Small break, the hours + materials? Anything i should think about before my bid?
    Sorry for the ****ty text I'm on my phone. Thanks guys

On the same property I'm working on repairinga broken sprinkler piper. Small break, the hours + materials? Anything i should think about before my bid?
    Is it out in the open or are there trees near it? You never know for sure what you are going to run into until you start to dig though. You could consider charging by the hour for that.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I've already dug up the line. Its about fourteen inches deep and just a small crack. I just don't have a clue what the dollar amount would be. I found there is a very large sinkhole under the line due to all the water leakage. My guess its six feet deep

Comment

I'd love to see a picture of that. If you already can see the section you need to replace and can get access to it to cut it out and replace it, do you have an idea on how long it will take you? Just charge for time and materials.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

200 % markup on materials...Really

Comment

I'd love to see a picture of that.

Same here id like to see that!

Comment

200 % markup on materials...Really
              What markup % would you suggest?

Comment

What markup % would you suggest?
                I personally don't mark up any materials, I charge labor rates for pickup and delivery but no markup...I don't know how you could show material cost on an invoice with a 200% markup...Just my opinion and if works for others so be it

Comment

Working...
                X