No announcement yet.

mulch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I didn't wanna be pushy, she has my business card and the invoice with the prices and all on it and the number. I went to her house three times and emailed her once.
    well she needs to get a grip on reality. If you have a budget then scale it back to what you can afford. If you cant afford to hire a professional then do it yourself. I would like a waterfall in my backyard with rocks to dive off and slide down and a couple of dolphins to ride but that doesnt mean I can try to sucker someone to build it for me. If there is any takers I have a nice Sega Genesis to trade, Its like new.

Comment

@DeMenkey: I wouldn't worry to much about it. You had priced it WAY to low in the first place. So just count your blessings and move on. Also take note in the future the real cost to instal bark/mulch. Takes at least an hour per yard. So add in your hourly cost, plus the cost of the RETAIL bark (I get about a 15%, $5 discount on bark).

It also wouldn't hurt to call some other companies and ask them (slyly) how much they charge. Also, keep in mind that it might be worth it to just have a blower service install anything of significant size. Something I have noticed; 1 person can instal about 2-3 yards of anything without really beating myself up.

well she needs to get a grip on reality. If you have a budget then scale it back to what you can afford. If you cant afford to hire a professional then do it yourself.
      I recently had a bid for a huge cleanup. The apartment manager mentioned that their budget was $800. It was a $3,800 job. Some people just don't understand...

Comment

Working...
      X