Patio Brick Paver Job Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patio Brick Paver Job Question

Trying to get an answer on a brick paver patio. The material for a 22x16 (352) sq. ft. will cost around $1550.00 labor was going to be at $10.50 a sq. Is that a fair price for labor and should that also include small machine for digging and debris removal??? Which would mean the labor alone would be around $3700. does that sound right for an Illinois customer. I gues what I'm asking is, is the price at $10.50 a square suppose to include the purchase of the material too? please help anyone . Usually my customers buy their own material and I just charge the labor at $10. a square is that proper amount? Thanks

When I get a job that has material involved. What I like to do is material x 2.5 = ?. A friend of mine builds decks and does siding, and that's the way he comes up with a price. He says it has always worked for him. I don't use that for everything. I buy a yard of mulch for $ 28 and charge $ 95. That includes spreading it out. It takes one guy about 45 min to an hour to spread out one yard.
    Sounds like a fun job good luck.

Comment

How many man hours are you estimating the job will take you?

include small machine for digging and debris removal?
      What will it cost to rent the machine and what will the debris removal/dump costs be?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

WSD/Lisa owner

Man hrs will be 3.5 days x 3 men. 1 day to dig out and 2.5 to do patio and finish. Machine cost will be approx 250. and debris probally 75.00 unless I am able to loose most of it where the grade needs to be dug and leveled plus a small 2 tier block wall around perimeter. to help level the playing area. I pretty much figured around $8. a sq ft. Minus material cost that will be bought seperatly

Comment

WSD/Lisa

Your ideas are great thanks for the help I also like the idea of material x 2.5 that is almost the same as what I am looking to charge without material it came to about $8.00 sq. Thanks again

Comment

Keep us posted on how this goes. Take some before and after pics too!
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
            X