No announcement yet.

3/4 Acre Residential

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I just took a look at a customers lawn. As you can tell from the title, it's huge.

My normal jobs are just your average residential lawn around 2,000 sq-ft. With my largest around 8,000.

So all I use is just push mowers. To get this job, I would have to go buy a riding mower, or a larger walk behind.

I'm not opposed to getting a larger mower, as long as I can use it at other jobs.
    So if your average jobs are around 2,000 sq ft and your business is set up to service them, this new property at 3/4 of an acre is roughly 32,670 sq ft. That's a lot bigger.

Do you want to scale up and service these size properties or would you rather focus on the smaller ones?

Are you doing this solo or would you need to scale up and add an employee too?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I'm not sure where you located but over here on the right side of Pa your not getting that kinda money. I just bid a job in a real nice development about an acre lot maybe a little bigger with 11 flower beds for 70 a week.When I called back a week later to see if they had any questions they told me I was the most expensive. There was one at 63 and one at like 50. We have a 2 and 1/4 lot we cut we get both 61 inch mowers off and were putting them back on in 22 minutes then almost a 1/2 hour of trimming and 5 minutes to blow and were done

Comment

Working...
      X