need help please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help please

Okay guys I ammeeting with a lady who I am gonna mow for 40 weekly tomorrow but she has a 2 acre field to be mowed once a month or bi weekly. I have a 48 zmaster g3 and their is no trimming the lot. she isnt worried about looks what do you guys think i should bid i am thinking 70 bi weekly or 150 monthly am i too low. thanks guys

Okay guys I ammeeting with a lady who I am gonna mow for 40 weekly tomorrow but she has a 2 acre field to be mowed once a month or bi weekly. I have a 48 zmaster g3 and their is no trimming the lot. she isnt worried about looks what do you guys think i should bid i am thinking 70 bi weekly or 150 monthly am i too low. thanks guys
    I have a 61" scag and I mow a 3 acre yard in just over an hour and 10 minutes. It has several trees and is fairly hilly but not to bad. I charge $95 to mow it every week and that includes weed eating. Theres not much blowing and no edging. It all depends on how tough the yard is and if theres very many trees, bushes etc. to mow around. Keep in mind I'm cutting a full 12" more than you are. I'd say you could get the yard done in about the same amount of time I get this 3 acre yard done. So you have to ask yourself, is $30 more to mow for an hour or better worth the effort?

Comment

remember,with 2 to 4 weeks growth between cutting ,you will be double cutting the lot ,and running the crap out of your equipment ,which is why you need to charge more per cut than a weekly cut .

Comment

even with no trimming, I would still bid around $150 a cut biweekly.

I would say I wasnt interested in cutting it once a month.

Comment

she has a 2 acre field to be mowed once a month or bi weekly. I have a 48 zmaster g3 and their is no trimming the lot.
          How long are you thinking this will take you?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
          X