Mowing Bid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mowing Bid

I have a property that someone needs cut every ten days. It is fairly large and I need to obtain atleast $45 per hour in operation. How much would you charge?

http://www.scribblemaps.com/#id=iXCWZhhBB7
    Attached Files

To me it sounds like you know your worth...how long will the job take you?
    If you can't be good..Be good at it!

Comment

Does this also include trimming and blowing. It seems if you could get this done within an hour or so and its simply mowing, trimming and blowing $45.00 is fair. for sure not any less than $35.00.

Comment

Does this also include trimming and blowing. It seems if you could get this done within an hour or so and its simply mowing, trimming and blowing $45.00 is fair. for sure not any less than $35.00.
        $45?!?!?! This yard is roughly 3.5 acres.

Comment

I bet you'ed be the cheapest around if you only charged a flat rate of $45 for the whole thing, sorry i meant an hour, it seems that 45 an hour is fair but know less than 35.

Comment

What size mower would you be using and how long are you thinking it would take you?

That looks like a nice property and there could be a lot of upsells from it.
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
            X